- For infants up to 1 year, choose toys with strong colors and tender music (rattles, little plush animals that can be easily washed, books with colorful images, crib toys with lights and melodies, plush dolls or small balls, floating bath toys).
- For babies from 1 to 2 years old, prefer soft books with large colorful pictures (made of fabric, plastic or paper-mache), soft animals or dolls, music toys and generally toys with sounds, such as various activity tables and tubes, animals sound puzzles, shape sorting toys, telephones with music but without cables.
- For 2 to 5 year old kids, choose books with embossed images and simple stories, puzzles with large pieces or shapes, blocks, arts and craft toys, drawing and painting kits, play-doh or kids’ modeling clay, dolls, kitchen sets, tools, wooden construction play sets, cars.
- For 5 to 9 year old kids, choose arts and crafts toys, board games, question cards games, construction sets, music instruments, balls, dolls, trains, cars, puzzles, carpenter, doctor, craftsman play-sets, bicycles, sporting equipment.
- For 10 to 14 year old kids, choose difficult board games, complex construction sets, toys for sporting activities and outdoor play (rackets, ping-pong, etc), computer games, telescopes.